GMavenPlus 1.6.1 Released

keeganwitt

GMavenPlus 1.6.1 has been released to Sonatype OSS and should appear in Maven Central shortly.  Besides the usual minor tweaks, this release includes

Bugs

[93] - Fixed that was logging Groovy version as not supporting config script if config script file didn't exist
[84] - Fixed NPE when calling mojo without Groovy dependency
[NA] - Fixed that was logging compile classpath instead of test classpath during test GroovyDoc generation

Enhancements

None

Potentially breaking changes

None