GCL : unable to resolve class

David_Shelor
[groovy-user] GCL : unable to resolve class

I am a new groovy user. I am attempting to use groovy to build unit tests but am having classpath issues. Groovy returns the following

scripts\MyServerTest.groovy: 19: unable to resolve class MyServer
 @ line 19, column 21.
        private MyServer myServer;

Even though I have placed the jar on my classpath as shown below,

C:\groovy-1.0-jsr-05>set CLASSPATH
CLASSPATH=c:\groovy-1.0-jsr-05\MyUtil.jar;C:\Program Files\Java\j2re1.4.1_02\lib\ext\QTJava.zip

As I said I am new to groovy so any suggestions on what I should check are appreciated.

Re: GCL : unable to resolve class

G.Schoepp
[hidden email] schrieb:
> scripts\MyServerTest.groovy: 19: unable to resolve class MyServer
>  @ line 19, column 21.
>         private MyServer myServer;

Maybe a silly question but: Did you import the class correctly?

Guido

RE: GCL : unable to resolve class

David_Shelor
A reasonable question. The import looks like this-

import com.dell.services.MyServer;