Fwd: JavaOne EG Meeting Room

For those who will be at JavaOne this year (Groovy / Grails developers
and JSR EG members), we might have a room to make a quick meeting at
the Argent hotel if needs be.

RE: Fwd: JavaOne EG Meeting Room

Dierk König
I'll be there and happy to meet everybody.

Guillaume, I guess I'm not yet an official member of the JSR expert group.
Would you mind promoting me so? ;-)

cheers
Dierk

Will there be any conference phone facilities, as I'll be
in the UK that day

Jez.
--
Groovy Engineer             http://searchgroovy.org