Fwd: Java to Groovy

Sam Pullara
Groovy as homework!  If only we had made Groovy cut/paste compatible with Java this guy wouldn't be having such a hard time :)

Sam

Begin forwarded message:

From: "R. Cuneyt KARADAG" <[hidden email]>
Date: May 13, 2006 8:14:42 AM PDT
Subject: Java to Groovy

Hi Sam,

Sorry to bother but I am really desperate because I have a project to submit
in next 10 hours.

I am trying to convert all those files from java language to Groovy
language, I am dealing with that for 1 week but I still couldnt make a
version which works as the java one.

Can you please help me, what can I do about it?

Thanks in advance
Cuneyt

AnalogueTimer.java (1K) Download Attachment
DigitalTimer.java (1K) Download Attachment
Generator.java (1K) Download Attachment
MainApp.java (1K) Download Attachment
MinuteGenerator.java (667 bytes) Download Attachment
Observer.java (280 bytes) Download Attachment
SecondGenerator.java (666 bytes) Download Attachment
Widget.java (583 bytes) Download Attachment

Re: Fwd: Java to Groovy

tugwilson

On 13 May 2006, at 18:25, Samuel Pullara wrote:

> Groovy as homework!  If only we had made Groovy cut/paste
> compatible with Java this guy wouldn't be having such a hard time :)

Hi Sam!

I have just dug the same message out of my spam bucket. If we had
made Groovy a proper subset f Java then he wold not have been set
this homework :)

John Wilson
The Wilson Partnership
web http://www.wilson.co.uk