Found something interesting

Rahul Chhabra
Yeah, I need to work on framing subjects, thanks.
So I found this issue, and you know, I found it seriously fun.
Like, dope.
Now, of course it's hard and stuff, but I don't mind, really. I have all the time in the world (I need to finish 'How I Met Your Mother' first, but otherwise, yeah).
So, where do I begin?
I guess I should look up your AST and ANTLR and stuff and try to make some sense out of it? The last encounter I had with ASTs was when I was studying compiler architecture, it was fun, except I had to take pills to get through the day (just joking, hehe, *nervous laughter*).
I guess we should just try one thing at a time, and obviously you guys are there to help me (Right?).
So, what say?
Also, remind me to pop my pills before writing to you guys.
Internet addiction kills, let's spread awareness against it!
Thanks.