[FYI] Hadoop and Spark examples in Groovy

[FYI] Hadoop and Spark examples in Groovy

       Here are Hadoop example[1] and Spark example[2] in Groovy for your
reference.

       As you can see, Groovy can work very well with the big data
frameworks. Even if Spark is implemented in Scala, the code of Spark example
in Groovy is as concise as Scala's.

       The reason why I wrote the examples is to assure you that Groovy is
powerful and elegant enough to handle any scenario in the Java world :-)

[1] https://github.com/danielsun1106/hadoop-wordcount
[2] https://github.com/danielsun1106/spark-wordcount

Re: [FYI] Hadoop and Spark examples in Groovy

Daniel.Sun