Evil Silent @Property

graemer
Ok, its bad enough that we have this @Property abomination at the
moment but it is even more evil when you consider that if you do (note
the mispelling of @Property):

@Proprety hello

Groovy silently ignores it and does nothing, no compile error, no
warning, nothing you just don't get a property generated!

As you can see I'm kind of disgruntled that it took me so long to
debug this nasty surprise

Graeme

Re: Evil Silent @Property

Once the new proposal is implemented, you shouldn't get that problem anymore :-)