Eclipse Groovy Compiler support for 2.5.0

Eclipse Groovy Compiler support for 2.5.0

Mike Thomsen
Does anyone know of an ETA for that? The release process says that it's announced on this list (one of two lists that get it), so I'm hoping someone knows.

Thanks,

Mike

Re: Eclipse Groovy Compiler support for 2.5.0

mauromol
Il 27/06/2018 16:08, Mike Thomsen ha scritto:
> Does anyone know of an ETA for that? The release process says that
> it's announced on this list (one of two lists that get it), so I'm
> hoping someone knows.
>
> Thanks,
>
> Mike

It's available as a snapshot build, see:
https://github.com/groovy/groovy-eclipse/wiki

I think the status of the Groovy Eclipse Plugin 3.0.0 can be evaluated
looking at the following page, which states there's no due date
currently: https://github.com/groovy/groovy-eclipse/milestone/1

Mauro