Create a [Ljava.lang.Object; ?

Valio
I tried to adapt the workaround solution from Goran Ehrsson in
GroovyWS as well in http://jira.codehaus.org/browse/GMOD-142
However if I call invokeWrapped the second parameter is expected to be
of type [Ljava.lang.Object
How can I create such a list in Groovy?

-pat

Re: Create a [Ljava.lang.Object; ?