Congratulations to our newest committer Mikko Värri

Congratulations to our newest committer Mikko Värri

Daniel.Sun
Congratulations to Mikko Värri who is now an Apache Groovy committer:

https://projects.apache.org/committee.html?groovy
http://people.apache.org/phonebook.html?unix=groovy

Mikko has been mostly working on the groovydoc, which is important to Groovy users and developers.

Keep on your great work, Mikko.

Apache Groovy committer & PMC member

Blog: http://blog.sunlan.me
Twitter: @daniel_sun

Re: Congratulations to our newest committer Mikko Värri

Remko Popma
Congratulations Mikko!

On Mon, Jun 8, 2020 at 9:06 AM 孙 岚 <[hidden email]> wrote:
Congratulations to Mikko Värri who is now an Apache Groovy committer:

Mikko has been mostly working on the groovydoc, which is important to Groovy users and developers.

Keep on your great work, Mikko.

Re: Congratulations to our newest committer Mikko Värri

Mikko Värri
Thank you all!  I'm honored and looking forward to spending more time on Groovy!

I'm not sure if it's customary to write a short introduction but I'll do it anyway: I'm from Finland, I've been into Groovy for almost 10 years I think, my twitter bio says "sneaking Groovy into customer systems" and that's what I've been doing all those years ;D

Yes, I tend to care about documentation, so fixing glitches in groovydoc has been an interest of mine.

-mikko

> On 8. Jun 2020, at 3.06, 孙 岚 <[hidden email]> wrote:
>
> Congratulations to Mikko Värri who is now an Apache Groovy committer:
>
> https://projects.apache.org/committee.html?groovy
> http://people.apache.org/phonebook.html?unix=groovy
>
> Mikko has been mostly working on the groovydoc, which is important to Groovy users and developers.
>
> Keep on your great work, Mikko.
>
> Cheers,
> Daniel Sun

Re: Congratulations to our newest committer Mikko Värri

Paolo Di Tommaso
👏👏🎉🎉

On Mon, Jun 8, 2020 at 12:37 PM Mikko Värri <[hidden email]> wrote:
Thank you all!  I'm honored and looking forward to spending more time on Groovy!

I'm not sure if it's customary to write a short introduction but I'll do it anyway: I'm from Finland, I've been into Groovy for almost 10 years I think, my twitter bio says "sneaking Groovy into customer systems" and that's what I've been doing all those years ;D

Yes, I tend to care about documentation, so fixing glitches in groovydoc has been an interest of mine.

-mikko

> On 8. Jun 2020, at 3.06, 孙 岚 <[hidden email]> wrote:
>
> Congratulations to Mikko Värri who is now an Apache Groovy committer:
>
> https://projects.apache.org/committee.html?groovy
> http://people.apache.org/phonebook.html?unix=groovy
>
> Mikko has been mostly working on the groovydoc, which is important to Groovy users and developers.
>
> Keep on your great work, Mikko.
>
> Cheers,
> Daniel Sun

Re: Congratulations to our newest committer Mikko Värri

Hi Mikko,

also welcome from me & great that you are helping improve Groovy
documentation G-)

Cheers,
mg