Comments on Groovy in Action

Jesse Eichar-3
Who should I write to with comments/corrections for the Groovy in
Action book/MEAP?

Jesse

RE: Comments on Groovy in Action

Dierk König
Hi Jesse,

Please send any corrections or possible complaints directly to me:
dierk.koenig at canoo.com.

Feel free to post any positive finding to mailinglists, the manning sandbox,
your personal blog, wikis, websites, news feeds, book review sites,
magazines, etc. :-)

any feedback is highly appreciated
Mittie

Sounds good.  For now I'll just say that I'm really enjoying it and
can't wait to see more :-D.

Jesse