Cannot unzip groovy-binary-1.7.4.zip and others groovy.*1.7.4.zip files

Cannot unzip groovy-binary-1.7.4.zip and others groovy.*1.7.4.zip files

Sargis
Hi I've downloaded latest release 1.7.4 and cannot unpack them:

sargis@sargis:~/Download> unzip groovy-binary-1.7.4.zip
Archive:  groovy-binary-1.7.4.zip
  End-of-central-directory signature not found.  Either this file is
not
  a zipfile, or it constitutes one disk of a multi-part archive.  In
the
  latter case the central directory and zipfile comment will be found
on
  the last disk(s) of this archive.
unzip:  cannot find zipfile directory in one of groovy-
binary-1.7.4.zip or
        groovy-binary-1.7.4.zip.zip, and cannot find groovy-
binary-1.7.4.zip.ZIP, period.
sargis@sargis:~/Download>

Re: Cannot unzip groovy-binary-1.7.4.zip and others groovy.*1.7.4.zip files

Guillaume Laforge-4
Hi,

Weird!
After the releases, I download our artifacts, install them on my machine, to see everything's fine.
I've unzipped and installed Groovy successfully that way.
Could you try re-downloading the packages please, to see if it wasn't just some intermittent connectivity issue, or proxy, or something of that sort?

Guillaume

http://www.springsource.com/g2one

Re: Cannot unzip groovy-binary-1.7.4.zip and others groovy.*1.7.4.zip files

Sargis
Hi I tried and the same problem:

sargis@sargis:~/Download> ll -h groovy-binary-1.7.4.zip
-rw-r--r-- 1 sargis users 12M 2010-07-23 10:38 groovy-binary-1.7.4.zip
sargis@sargis:~/Download> md5sum groovy-binary-1.7.4.zip
e250e0fa2190cb5a67724c20a426d058  groovy-binary-1.7.4.zip
sargis@sargis:~/Download>

I will try to download with some download manager, also is it possible
to have checksum in site to verify files.

On Jul 23, 10:51 am, Guillaume Laforge <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Hi,
>
> Weird!
> After the releases, I download our artifacts, install them on my machine, to
> see everything's fine.
> I've unzipped and installed Groovy successfully that way.
> Could you try re-downloading the packages please, to see if it wasn't just
> some intermittent connectivity issue, or proxy, or something of that sort?
>
> Guillaume
>

> On Fri, Jul 23, 2010 at 10:45, Sargis <[hidden email]> wrote:
> > Hi I've downloaded latest release 1.7.4 and cannot unpack them:
>
> > sargis@sargis:~/Download> unzip groovy-binary-1.7.4.zip
> > Archive:  groovy-binary-1.7.4.zip
> >  End-of-central-directory signature not found.  Either this file is
> > not
> >  a zipfile, or it constitutes one disk of a multi-part archive.  In
> > the
> >  latter case the central directory and zipfile comment will be found
> > on
> >  the last disk(s) of this archive.
> > unzip:  cannot find zipfile directory in one of groovy-
> > binary-1.7.4.zip or
> >        groovy-binary-1.7.4.zip.zip, and cannot find groovy-
> > binary-1.7.4.zip.ZIP, period.
> > sargis@sargis:~/Download>

> >    http://xircles.codehaus.org/manage_email
>
> --
> Guillaume Laforge
> Groovy Project Manager
> Head of Groovy Development at SpringSourcehttp://www.springsource.com/g2one

Re: Cannot unzip groovy-binary-1.7.4.zip and others groovy.*1.7.4.zip files

Sargis
I downloaded twice with chrome and had problem after tried with
download manager and now everything is ok, so packages deployed in
site are OK, thanks Guillaume, but its nice to have checksum :-)