AnnotationCollectorTransform creates a method not marked with Generated

AnnotationCollectorTransform creates a method not marked with Generated

Damir Murat
AnnotationCollectorTransform generates an inner helper class CollectorHelper with a method value().
Since it is not marked with @Generated, the value() method pops up in the JaCoCo coverage report.

Is it possible to mark the value() method, or whole inner helper class, with @Generated?

Tnx,
Damir

Re: AnnotationCollectorTransform creates a method not marked with Generated

That seems a reasonable suggestion to me. The constructor and some of the methods of the helper class are already marked with @Generated but I see no reason not to mark the class. Please create an issue (and PR if you like). It might actually be a good candidate to mark also as POJO but let's keep that separate for now.

Cheers, Paul.

Tnx,
Damir