[Ann] Spock 1.0 has been released

Peter Niederwieser-3
Dear Groovy Community,

I'm happy to announce that Spock 1.0 has been released. Read all about it here: http://docs.spockframework.org/1.0/release_notes.html

Cheers,
Peter

PS: Make sure to follow our new Twitter Account! https://twitter.com/spockframework

Re: [Ann] Spock 1.0 has been released

Jeff Scott Brown-2

> On Mar 2, 2015, at 8:04 AM, Peter Niederwieser <[hidden email]> wrote:
>
> Dear Groovy Community,
>
> I'm happy to announce that Spock 1.0 has been released. Read all about it here: http://docs.spockframework.org/1.0/release_notes.html

HUGE!!!

Well done.  Spock is such a fantastic piece of work.  I am glad to see 1.0.

Congrats to all involved!

JSB

--
Jeff Scott Brown
[hidden email]

Autism Strikes 1 in 166
Find The Cause ~ Find The Cure
http://www.autismspeaks.org/

Re: [Ann] Spock 1.0 has been released

Guillaume Laforge-4
Fantastic news, well done Peter and team!

Guillaume

On Mon, Mar 2, 2015 at 3:04 PM, Peter Niederwieser <[hidden email]> wrote:
Dear Groovy Community,

I'm happy to announce that Spock 1.0 has been released. Read all about it here: http://docs.spockframework.org/1.0/release_notes.html

Cheers,
Peter

PS: Make sure to follow our new Twitter Account! https://twitter.com/spockframework

Pivotal, Inc.

RE: [Ann] Spock 1.0 has been released

Winnebeck, Jason

This is amazing news, but I’ve always had a question about Spock, that is, why are there different variants for different Groovy versions? I haven’t seen a case where Spock breaks when upgrading Groovy and even when using latest Groovy with the 0.7-groovy-2.0 it still works. Since we will have a lot of projects using 0.7 with Groovy 2.3/2.4 until we get around to upgrading, what are the symptoms that we need to upgrade Spock or features we miss without “2.4 compatibility”?

Jason

Am 02.03.2015 15:04, schrieb Peter Niederwieser:
> Dear Groovy Community,
>
> I'm happy to announce that Spock 1.0 has been released. Read all about
> it here: http://docs.spockframework.org/1.0/release_notes.html

I am happy you got finally not enough distracted by other people, like
for example me, to finally get 1.0 out. Congrats.

Jochen "blackdrag" Theodorou - Groovy Project Tech Lead
german groovy discussion newsgroup: de.comp.lang.misc
For Groovy programming sources visit http://groovy-lang.org

Re: [Ann] Spock 1.0 has been released

sbglasius
​GR8 Work guys,

Congratulations on releasing the 1.0 version of Spock, making it not just the best testing framework for the JVM, but also more creditable by being in release +1.0​

Best regards / Med venlig hilsen,
Søren Berg Glasius

40 Stevenson Ave, Berkeley, CA 94708
Mobile: (+1)510 984 8362, Skype: sbglasius