Adding Groovy support to Eclipse Indigo (3.7.2) without internet access

Adding Groovy support to Eclipse Indigo (3.7.2) without internet access

Flower, Martin-2

Hi,

I would like to add Groovy support to Eclipse (Indigo, 3.7.2).  The windows computer has no internet access.  It does have access to a shared drive where I can copy files into.  Can the Groovy-Eclipse plugin be accessed in file form?  Can it then be imported?

/Martin

Re: Adding Groovy support to Eclipse Indigo (3.7.2) without internet access

Andrew Eisenberg
Sure you can.  Download the zip from the link here: http://groovy.codehaus.org/Groovy-Eclipse+2.7.2+New+and+Noteworthy

Follow the instructions on the page:

0. Do not unzip the file