About the official tweets in groovy-lang site

About the official tweets in groovy-lang site

       The official tweets shown in the page(
http://groovy-lang.org/mailing-lists.html ) is relaced by @groovylang ?
(offical twitter is @apachegroovy, isn't it?)

-----
Daniel Sun
Apache Groovy committer
Blog: http://blog.sunlan.me
Twitter: @daniel_sun

Apache Groovy committer

Blog: http://blog.sunlan.me
Twitter: @daniel_sun

Re: About the official tweets in groovy-lang site

I don't remember changing anything there in a while.
@apachegroovy is indeed our official twitter account, and should certainly be the one displayed there.

On Thu, Sep 13, 2018 at 2:57 PM Daniel.Sun <[hidden email]> wrote:
Hi all,

       The official tweets shown in the page(
http://groovy-lang.org/mailing-lists.html ) is relaced by @groovylang ?
(offical twitter is @apachegroovy, isn't it?)

-----
Daniel Sun
Apache Groovy committer
Blog: http://blog.sunlan.me
Twitter: @daniel_sun

Re: About the official tweets in groovy-lang site

Daniel.Sun
Fixed now. Thanks.

-----
Daniel Sun
Apache Groovy committer
Blog: http://blog.sunlan.me
Twitter: @daniel_sun

Apache Groovy committer

Blog: http://blog.sunlan.me
Twitter: @daniel_sun

Re: About the official tweets in groovy-lang site

Btw Guillaume, could you (hack) fix the Groovy link (1st under  resources) on your blog  (http://glaforge.appspot.com/) ?

It still points to http://groovy.codehaus.org/ ...

(I know you said you hoped to overhaul the whole page, but that was, maybe, 2 years ago - and I know from personal experience how likely stuff that has been on my todo list for that long is of ever getting done :-) )

Thanks, cheers,
mg

Re: About the official tweets in groovy-lang site

MG

Just don't GString as along for too long  ;-)

Or you might simply close as "does not fix", and remove the blog link from your signature... :-)