About merging native-lambda into master

     Currently native lambda is nearly completed[1], please review the code.
If no major issues found, I want to merge it into master in 72 hours to
avoid lots of conflicts when merging.

     P.S. Here[2] is the test cases. As for callable native lambda and
nested native lambda, they are on my TODO list.

[1] https://github.com/apache/groovy/tree/native-lambda
[2]
https://github.com/apache/groovy/blob/native-lambda/src/test/groovy/transform/stc/LambdaTest.groovy

Re: About merging native-lambda into master

paulk_asert
Daniel, want to make that into a PR? That's probably the easiest way to collate any feedback.

I also wouldn't rush feedback. Yes, it would be good to avoid potential conflicts but in reality those parts of the codebase aren't typically in hi flux.

Cheers, Paul.

On Fri, Jan 19, 2018 at 9:57 PM, Daniel Sun <[hidden email]> wrote:
Hi all,

     Currently native lambda is nearly completed[1], please review the code.
If no major issues found, I want to merge it into master in 72 hours to
avoid lots of conflicts when merging.

     P.S. Here[2] is the test cases. As for callable native lambda and
nested native lambda, they are on my TODO list.

[1] https://github.com/apache/groovy/tree/native-lambda
[2]
https://github.com/apache/groovy/blob/native-lambda/src/test/groovy/transform/stc/LambdaTest.groovy

Re: About merging native-lambda into master

Daniel.Sun
Hi Paul,

     I will create a PR later :-)

Apache Groovy committer

Blog: http://blog.sunlan.me
Twitter: @daniel_sun

Re: About merging native-lambda into master

Daniel.Sun
The PR is created: https://github.com/apache/groovy/pull/654

Apache Groovy committer

Blog: http://blog.sunlan.me