[ANNOUNCE] Apache Groovy 2.6.0-alpha-3 released

[ANNOUNCE] Apache Groovy 2.6.0-alpha-3 released

Daniel.Sun
Dear community,

The Apache Groovy team is pleased to announce version 2.6.0-alpha-3 of Apache Groovy.
Apache Groovy is a multi-facet programming language for the JVM.
Further details can be found at the http://groovy.apache.org website.

This is a pre-release of a new version of Groovy.
We greatly appreciate any feedback you can give us when using this version.

This release includes 18 bug fixes/improvements as outlined in the changelog:
https://issues.apache.org/jira/secure/ReleaseNote.jspa?projectId=12318123&version=12342190

Sources can be downloaded from: http://www.groovy-lang.org/download.html
Convenience binaries, SDK and documentation can be found at: http://www.groovy-lang.org/download.html
Jars are also available within the major binary repositories.
We would like to thank all people who contributed to this release.

We welcome your help and feedback. For more information on how to
report problems, and to get involved, visit the project website at
https://groovy.apache.org/

Best regards,

The Apache Groovy team.

Daniel Sun
Apache Groovy committer

Blog: http://blog.sunlan.me
Twitter: @daniel_sun

Re: [ANNOUNCE] Apache Groovy 2.6.0-alpha-3 released

Daniel.Sun
Paul, thanks a lot for your help during releasing :-)

Apache Groovy committer

Blog: http://blog.sunlan.me
Twitter: @daniel_sun