[ANNOUNCE] Apache Groovy 2.5.9 released

classic Classic list List threaded Threaded
5 messages Options
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

[ANNOUNCE] Apache Groovy 2.5.9 released

paulk
Dear community,

The Apache Groovy team is pleased to announce version 2.5.9 of Apache Groovy.
Apache Groovy is a multi-faceted programming language for the JVM.
Further details can be found at the https://groovy.apache.org website.

This release is a maintenance release of the GROOVY_2_5_X branch.
It is strongly encouraged that all users using prior
versions on this branch upgrade to this version.

This release includes 30 bug fixes/improvements as outlined in the changelog:
https://issues.apache.org/jira/secure/ReleaseNote.jspa?projectId=12318123&version=12345981

Sources, convenience binaries, downloadable documentation and an SDK
bundle can be found at: https://groovy.apache.org/download.html
We recommend you verify your installation using the information on that page.

Jars are also available within the major binary repositories.

We welcome your help and feedback and in particular want
to thank everyone who contributed to this release.

For more information on how to report problems, and to get involved,
visit the project website at https://groovy.apache.org/

Best regards,

The Apache Groovy team.
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Re: [ANNOUNCE] Apache Groovy 2.5.9 released

Daniel.Sun
Nice work, Paul :-)

Cheers,
Daniel.Sun



-----
Apache Groovy committer & PMC member
Blog: http://blog.sunlan.me 
Twitter: @daniel_sun

--
Sent from: http://groovy.329449.n5.nabble.com/Groovy-Users-f329450.html
Apache Groovy committer & PMC member

Blog: http://blog.sunlan.me
Twitter: @daniel_sun
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Re: [ANNOUNCE] Apache Groovy 2.5.9 released

Remko Popma
Thank you, Paul!



> On Jan 14, 2020, at 17:33, Daniel.Sun <[hidden email]> wrote:
>
> Nice work, Paul :-)
>
> Cheers,
> Daniel.Sun
>
>
>
> -----
> Apache Groovy committer & PMC member
> Blog: http://blog.sunlan.me 
> Twitter: @daniel_sun
>
> --
> Sent from: http://groovy.329449.n5.nabble.com/Groovy-Users-f329450.html
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Re: [ANNOUNCE] Apache Groovy 2.5.9 released

Robert Stagner
In reply to this post by paulk


It appears that the online documentation is missing: https://groovy-lang.org/single-page-documentation.html

On Tue, Jan 14, 2020 at 12:30 AM Paul King <[hidden email]> wrote:
Dear community,

The Apache Groovy team is pleased to announce version 2.5.9 of Apache Groovy.
Apache Groovy is a multi-faceted programming language for the JVM.
Further details can be found at the https://groovy.apache.org website.

This release is a maintenance release of the GROOVY_2_5_X branch.
It is strongly encouraged that all users using prior
versions on this branch upgrade to this version.

This release includes 30 bug fixes/improvements as outlined in the changelog:
https://issues.apache.org/jira/secure/ReleaseNote.jspa?projectId=12318123&version=12345981

Sources, convenience binaries, downloadable documentation and an SDK
bundle can be found at: https://groovy.apache.org/download.html
We recommend you verify your installation using the information on that page.

Jars are also available within the major binary repositories.

We welcome your help and feedback and in particular want
to thank everyone who contributed to this release.

For more information on how to report problems, and to get involved,
visit the project website at https://groovy.apache.org/

Best regards,

The Apache Groovy team.


--
Regards,
Robert
  • The human race has one really effective weapon, and that is laughter.
  • If you tell the truth, you don't have to remember anything.
  • Whenever you find yourself on the side of the majority, it is time to pause and reflect.
                -- Mark Twain

Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Re: [ANNOUNCE] Apache Groovy 2.5.9 released

paulk_asert
should be fixed - thanks for spotting that - Jenkins CI server needed rebooting and website was refreshed

On Wed, Jan 15, 2020 at 2:03 AM Robert Stagner <[hidden email]> wrote:


It appears that the online documentation is missing: https://groovy-lang.org/single-page-documentation.html

On Tue, Jan 14, 2020 at 12:30 AM Paul King <[hidden email]> wrote:
Dear community,

The Apache Groovy team is pleased to announce version 2.5.9 of Apache Groovy.
Apache Groovy is a multi-faceted programming language for the JVM.
Further details can be found at the https://groovy.apache.org website.

This release is a maintenance release of the GROOVY_2_5_X branch.
It is strongly encouraged that all users using prior
versions on this branch upgrade to this version.

This release includes 30 bug fixes/improvements as outlined in the changelog:
https://issues.apache.org/jira/secure/ReleaseNote.jspa?projectId=12318123&version=12345981

Sources, convenience binaries, downloadable documentation and an SDK
bundle can be found at: https://groovy.apache.org/download.html
We recommend you verify your installation using the information on that page.

Jars are also available within the major binary repositories.

We welcome your help and feedback and in particular want
to thank everyone who contributed to this release.

For more information on how to report problems, and to get involved,
visit the project website at https://groovy.apache.org/

Best regards,

The Apache Groovy team.


--
Regards,
Robert
  • The human race has one really effective weapon, and that is laughter.
  • If you tell the truth, you don't have to remember anything.
  • Whenever you find yourself on the side of the majority, it is time to pause and reflect.
                -- Mark Twain