[ANNOUNCE] Apache Groovy 2.4.10 Released

[ANNOUNCE] Apache Groovy 2.4.10 Released

paulk
Dear community,

The Apache Groovy team is pleased to announce version 2.4.10 of Apache Groovy.
Apache Groovy is a multi-facet programming language for the JVM.
Further details can be found at the http://groovy.apache.org website.

This release is a maintenance release of the GROOVY_2_4_X branch.
It is strongly encouraged that all users using prior
versions on this branch upgrade to this version.

This release includes 12 bug fixes/improvements as outlined in the changelog:
https://issues.apache.org/jira/secure/ReleaseNote.jspa?projectId=12318123&version=12339743

Sources can be downloaded from: http://www.groovy-lang.org/download.html
Convenience binaries, SDK and documentation can be found at:
http://www.groovy-lang.org/download.html
Jars are also available within the major binary repositories.
We would like to thank all people who contributed to this release.

We welcome your help and feedback. One particular point of feedback
we'd like is on a change we made to the SDKMAN install to include the
documentation. Please let us know if you feel this makes the install more
useful and self-contained or whether you think it has become too fat.

For more information on how to report problems, and to get involved,
visit the project website at: https://groovy.apache.org/

Best regards,

The Apache Groovy team.

Re: [ANNOUNCE] Apache Groovy 2.4.10 Released

Graeme Rocher-2
Great news!

Graeme Rocher

Re: [ANNOUNCE] Apache Groovy 2.4.10 Released

Wohooo :-)

--
Graeme Rocher

Re: [ANNOUNCE] Apache Groovy 2.4.10 Released

Charles Monteiro-2

Docs useful on, sdkman, thanks

--
Graeme Rocher