Quantcast

[ANN] GroovyHelp 3.3.6 RC-1 released!

daniel_sun
Hi all,

  GroovyHelp is a powerful API Documentation(Javadoc & Groovydoc) view, search and compare utility based on Java 6+, which can help Java developers, Groovy developers and Android developers search API documentations very conveniently. From now on, you don't have to waste time in finding help documentations in chm format and can manage all API documentations efficiently.

  GroovyHelp3 is re-written from scratch for better performance and ease-of-use. Some specious features are removed and some practical features added. You can use GroovyHelp3 under Windows, Linux and Mac OS X. Enjoy it!

  I'm very pleased to announce the release of GroovyHelp 3.3.6 RC-1, which contains some improvements and bug fixes as follows:
  * Improved full-text search function
  * Fixed minor bugs

  Click here to download. More information is available on the GroovyHelp Project site.

Re: [ANN] GroovyHelp 3.3.6 RC-1 released!

Ronny Løvtangen
WARNING:
Don't do as I did, double click the "groovyhelp" executable in OS X Finder. It did a chmod on ALL my users files to 755 :(
Problem is, current working directory when running the file that way is /Users/<username>, and the script contains this line:

chmod -R 755 *;

Oh, crap! I'm quite angry on myself for running the script without looking at the code...

Btw: I got to stop the script quite fast, because I saw output like this:

chmod: Unable to change file mode on Desktop/Typeit4meAppstore/TypeIt4Me.app/Contents/_CodeSignature/CodeResources: Operation not permitted

Anyone knows if there's a way to find out how much damage it did?
(of course, my Timecapsule disk recently went full, so I lack a few days of backup...)

Ronny

On Jul 26, 2013, at 6:22 PM, daniel_sun <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Hi all,
>
>  GroovyHelp is a powerful API Documentation(Javadoc & Groovydoc) view,
> search and compare utility based on Java 6+, which can help Java developers,
> Groovy developers and Android developers search API documentations very
> conveniently. From now on, you don't have to waste time in finding help
> documentations in chm format and can manage all API documentations
> efficiently.
>
>  GroovyHelp3 is re-written from scratch for better performance and
> ease-of-use. Some specious features are removed and some practical features
> added. You can use GroovyHelp3 under Windows, Linux and Mac OS X. Enjoy it!
>
>  I'm very pleased to announce the release of GroovyHelp 3.3.6 RC-1, which
> contains some improvements and bug fixes as follows:
>  * Improved full-text search function
>  * Fixed minor bugs
>
>  Click  here
> <http://groovyhelp.googlecode.com/files/groovyhelp-3.3.6-rc_b2013072601.zip>
> to download. More information is available on  the GroovyHelp Project site
> <http://code.google.com/p/groovyhelp/>  .
>
> Cheers,
> Daniel.Sun
>
> <http://groovy.329449.n5.nabble.com/file/n5716409/o_groovyhelp3.3.6rc1_01.png>

Re: [ANN] GroovyHelp 3.3.6 RC-1 released!

daniel_sun
Hi Ronny,

    The issue will be fixed in GroovyHelp 3.3.6 RC-2.

    Thanks for you valuable feedback.

Best regards,