GroovyHelp is a powerful Java API Documentation view, search and compare utility based on Java 6+, which can help Java developers search Javadoc very conveniently. From now on, you don't have to waste time in finding help documentations in chm format and can manage all javadoc efficiently.
I'm very pleased to announce the release of GroovyHelp 3.2.0 RC, which contains quite a lot of improvements:
Improvements included: * add support for building index of javadoc on web sites.(Input the url of "index.html" page of javadoc(e.g. http://jexcelapi.sourceforge.net/resources/javadocs/2_6_10/docs/index.html OR http://jexcelapi.sourceforge.net/resources/javadocs/2_6_10/docs/) in the "Doc Home" field, then click "Finish" button to download javadoc pages and build index.)
* the performance of searching is improved to some extent.
* code snippets in the pages will be syntax highlighted.
* the font size of pages can be changed easily.
* a brand-new web browser powered by JavaFX 2(specified by the environment variable named "GROOVYHELP_JAVAFX_HOME") is introduced.
* other minor improvements of UI
Bugs fixed: * index can not be optimized before exit when the menu item is checked.