[ANN] Groovy 2.0.0-rc-3 is out

Cédric Champeau
Hi all!

We are pleased to announce another release candidate for Groovy 2. Thanks to everyone who contributed in testing the previous releases, we tried to fix the most critical bugs in this release and we really hope this is the final step before 2.0.0 final.

You can find the detailed release notes here: http://jira.codehaus.org/secure/ReleaseNote.jspa?projectId=10242&version=18556

Download it here: http://groovy.codehaus.org/Download?nc

SpringSource - A Division Of VMware
http://www.springsource.com/
http://twitter.com/CedricChampeau

Re: [ANN] Groovy 2.0.0-rc-3 is out

Andrey Bloschetsov
Good news! tnx!

2012/6/14 Cédric Champeau <[hidden email]>:

> Hi all!
>
> We are pleased to announce another release candidate for Groovy 2. Thanks to
> everyone who contributed in testing the previous releases, we tried to fix
> the most critical bugs in this release and we really hope this is the final
> step before 2.0.0 final.
>
> You can find the detailed release notes here:
> http://jira.codehaus.org/secure/ReleaseNote.jspa?projectId=10242&version=18556
>
> Download it here: http://groovy.codehaus.org/Download?nc
>
> --
> Cédric Champeau
> SpringSource - A Division Of VMware
> http://www.springsource.com/
> http://twitter.com/CedricChampeau

--
С наилучшими пожеланиями,
Андрей Блощецов.

Re: [ANN] Groovy 2.0.0-rc-3 is out

Will Piasecki
Very good!!

trx

Re: [groovy-dev] Re: [groovy-user] [ANN] Groovy 2.0.0-rc-3 is out

trx
Did this bug http://jira.codehaus.org/browse/GROOVY-4851 has fixed in any versions?

On Thu, Jun 14, 2012 at 10:59 PM, Andrey Bloschetsov <[hidden email]> wrote:
Good news! tnx!

2012/6/14 Cédric Champeau <[hidden email]>:
> Hi all!
>
> We are pleased to announce another release candidate for Groovy 2. Thanks to
> everyone who contributed in testing the previous releases, we tried to fix
> the most critical bugs in this release and we really hope this is the final
> step before 2.0.0 final.
>
> You can find the detailed release notes here:
> http://jira.codehaus.org/secure/ReleaseNote.jspa?projectId=10242&version=18556
>
> Download it here: http://groovy.codehaus.org/Download?nc
>
> --
> Cédric Champeau
> SpringSource - A Division Of VMware
> http://www.springsource.com/
> http://twitter.com/CedricChampeau

--
С наилучшими пожеланиями,
Андрей Блощецов.

GroovyLab improvements

Stergios Papadimitriou

I like top introduce some important improvements to the Matlab-like
GroovyLab environment:
http://code.google.com/p/jlabgroovy/

Specifically:

a. A buffering of imports feature (are those that I write in
BufferOfImportsFeature wiki page, technically correct?)

b. Availability of Numerical Recipes 3 translation in Java library in
the default libraries, I think very helpful to be used with Numerical
Recipes book, there are examples in Java in the source code, examples in
GroovySci are being developed.

c. The latest Groovy 2.0.0-rc-3 is used.

Also, I issue a call for any user active in numerical computing with
Java/Groovy to participate as contributor to the project!!

Best Regards

sterg