[ANN] Griffon 1.3.0 released!

Andres Almiray
The Griffon team is happy to announce Griffon 1.3.0, the latest release of the 1.x series.

Griffon is an application framework for developing desktop applications in the JVM, with Groovy as the primary language of choice.

To begin with, some of the buildtime dependencies have been upgraded (including the latest Groovy 2.1.3 release). There are some enhancements to the plugin uninstall sequence. you can also obtain a fine grained dependencies/plugins graph reports (a la Gradle). On the runtime side of things you'll find more PropertyEditors available by default, better support for Groovy based i18n bundles and a totally new feature: action interceptors.

Full listing of bugs fixed in this release can be found at [http://jira.codehaus.org/secure/ReleaseNote.jspa?projectId=11833&version=19049]
Full release notes are located here.
You can download the Griffon distribution from the download page.

Thanks to all who contributed to this release!

Keep on Groovying!

Java Champion; Groovy Enthusiast
http://jroller.com/aalmiray
http://www.linkedin.com/in/aalmiray
There are 10 types of people in the world: Those who understand binary, and those who don't.

Re: [ANN] Griffon 1.3.0 released!

catalan42
Glad to hear it!
Alan Thompson