[ANN] CodeNarc Eclipse plug-in 0.18.2 released

[ANN] CodeNarc Eclipse plug-in 0.18.2 released

René Scheibe-2
I am happy to announce the CodeNarc Eclipse plug-in 0.18.2.

The plug-in provides Eclipse integration for the well known Groovy
source code analyzer CodeNarc.

Changelog
* Upgrade to CodeNarc 0.18.1

Visit the project site https://github.com/darxriggs/codenarc-eclipse for
details.

Cheers,
René Scheibe

Re: [ANN] CodeNarc Eclipse plug-in 0.18.2 released

Andrew Eisenberg
Nice work!