2.4.9 release

paulk_asert
I am ready to release 2.4.9. Last call for any changes/fixes you want
in that release.

Re: 2.4.9 release

No objection, your honor!

On Thu, Feb 23, 2017 at 12:36 AM, Paul King <[hidden email]> wrote:
I am ready to release 2.4.9. Last call for any changes/fixes you want
in that release.

Re: 2.4.9 release

Jochen Theodorou
feel free to start the voting process

On 23.02.2017 09:54, Guillaume Laforge wrote:

> No objection, your honor!
>
> On Thu, Feb 23, 2017 at 12:36 AM, Paul King <[hidden email]
> <mailto:[hidden email]>> wrote:
>
>     I am ready to release 2.4.9. Last call for any changes/fixes you want
>     in that release.
>
>     Cheers, Paul.
>

> --
> Guillaume Laforge
>
> Blog: http://glaforge.appspot.com/
> <https://plus.google.com/u/0/114130972232398734985/posts>

Re: 2.4.9 release

Hi Paul,

      GROOVY-8085(https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/GROOVY-8085) is critical enough to be fixed in 2.4.9.

Re: 2.4.9 release

paulk_asert
Hi Daniel,

I believe we have had that issue for a while, so I think it can wait
until 2.4.10 which we can certainly release very soon if we need to.
There are a number of bugs which I am hoping to work on over the next
couple of weeks, so we'll hopefully have plenty of justification in
another release soon.

We also have the 2.5 beta-1 due for release soon. So, we can include
any fixes in that too.

Cheers, Paul.

On Fri, Feb 24, 2017 at 6:06 PM, Daniel Sun <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Hi Paul,
>
>       GROOVY-8085(https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/GROOVY-8085) is
> critical enough to be fixed in 2.4.9.
>
> Cheers,