I believe we have had that issue for a while, so I think it can wait
until 2.4.10 which we can certainly release very soon if we need to.
There are a number of bugs which I am hoping to work on over the next
couple of weeks, so we'll hopefully have plenty of justification in
another release soon.
We also have the 2.5 beta-1 due for release soon. So, we can include
any fixes in that too.