1.0 Release of HttpBuilder-NG

David Clark-2
All,

The HttpBuilder-NG team is excited to announce the 1.0 release of the project. We've had a lot of fun making HttpBuilder-NG and hope that others enjoy working with it. It's the client I always wanted to use, now with the imprimatur of a 1.0 release!

HttpBuilder-NG is an http client for easily making and processing http requests. The main features are summarized on the project home page:

The user guide should get you started using HttpBuilder-NG:

Finally we appreciate pull requests, bug reports, and suggestions:

The HttpBuilder-NG team.

Re: 1.0 Release of HttpBuilder-NG

MG
Congratulations :-)
I also think it is great that someone is moving an existing Groovy library into a more typesafe/static realm - I believe this is essential for the continued success of Groovy...

The HttpBuilder-NG team.